Pages

Twitter

Instagram :)

Saturday, November 24, 2012

My unplanned plan !


Travel weekend :)

I planned to find him but never think that this will happen in only 2weeks time ! Thank you baby :) i just want to met you all the time !!! Thankyou so much !! I traveled alone from Penang to Singapore transit to London Heathrow for more than 12hours . Well done I managed to reach my transit terminal on time .. walk and find sky train and walk .. I didn't get lost :D
At first my mum was like .."you must be kidding me..you booked flight?!"... "Okay ...."
Hahaha ! Deepavali surprise to my family !
Good things in my family .. don't even nag me at all I can fly freely hahaha !! Get used to fly alone , surprisingly I managed to go alone and he was so happy and I'm independence . Alone to somewhere you waiting for is excited but travel back to home alone is so pathetic :(
the picture I took not as much as my Singapore trip cause the weather was cold , fingers numb :O but still not enough storage to store haha



never thought i will be there , thank you for everything again. i appreciate although my action didn't make you feel that way :( im bad in expression :( can you feel me baby i really thankful <3 p="">
 

 
 


No comments:

hello BB user , add my BBpin : 23701EA7 :)