Pages

Twitter

Instagram :)

Monday, April 29, 2013

My honeydew


My boyfriend just took some random photo of my back..my butt too >.<
Walking on Westminster Bridge with amazing Big Ben..House of Parliament at the left and London Eye at the right, baby home just right behind London Eye :D so convenient love it !
I never get bored to walk around the Westminster area , I can capture the BigBen everyday >_< plus plus the most important people in my life accompany all the time:') i just love where he is, not only London..the weather is getting better day by day , from 8c to 16c.. is so much warmer now.. I can smell SPRING :D I wish I could stay there until summer .. stay by your side :(  





London Signature Red Telephone Booth !






he is the cutest guy on earth to me <3 p="">
he said : i like when people ask me to take a photo hahaha! love you jub jub
still, thank you for brought me there again :) without you i wont managed to look around the world! wait me, one day i will bring you to somewhere ! lots of love <3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

hello BB user , add my BBpin : 23701EA7 :)